Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dust

The heavy red awning fading
As the eye of heaven falling.
Dusk is drowned out by
City lights blaring in the sky.
Dust falls upon the earth,
Driving away the world’s mirth.
Driving me to break a cry,
But I shall let out just a silent sigh.

This is not the dust that I seek,
Or the waters that constantly leak.
I do not wish to be here
In a bright city lurking with fear.
I wish to be at a place where
The choking dust is bare,
And the sky is full of light
To illuminate this lonesome night.

As my wheels take me far away,
The dust in the sky lightly sway.
Chewing on a large bar of Mars,
I see the dust falling from the stars.
The whispy light dancing around
And the wondrous silence of sound.
O! What a starry night,
What a beautiful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment